Rot in Fucking Hell (Again) Rot in Fucking Hell (Again)

Zero Voters Are Queero Scroters

Twas cool. Made me go outside and rape pidgeons. They have such tiny tight cunts and they go awwwwwwwwwwwk!
Plus I wanna know which dickless queers have been voting zero on this. I don't give a fuck how big they are, I'll beat the shit out of them. They are probably little skinny nerds though. I have no problem hitting a man with glasses on. What am I saying. Man. They are boys. Violence is the best!

GoreBastard responds:

Yes! YES! Violence is the best. I try not to let those bastards get me down, but when I make one of the best songs I've made, and see it get shit on within the first 5 minutes of it being on the net, it really fucking pisses me off.

Doesn't matter though. The real men came out and saw this song for what it is and gave it a good vote. Thanks dudes.

Street Fighter - Ken Metalized Street Fighter - Ken Metalized

Kawear!

You scrubber. I ask you to do Double Dragon and you defy me by making a guy with yellow goldielox hair's theme tune. You stupid bastard. You'd best do as your told and do a Double Dragon one!!!! Get your arse to Mars. And you'd best copy that Dance of Death CD for me you kweer before I nick that Code Is Red back off you. KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

GoreBastard responds:

Eat Satans dick you bollock knocker. I will make it in due time! Due South, that's the way I'm gonna dueeee south...

Heavy as Fuck Loop 1 Heavy as Fuck Loop 1

Satan

Satan said this is good. He told me to tell you. Let's crush Baz's skuw!

ManSpider responds:

Indeed. This is a heavy fucking riff.

A Shattered Religeon A Shattered Religeon

Religeon

You spelled religion wrong you thick bastard. Haaa ha haaaa!
Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
Excellent work.

GoreBastard responds:

Shit. I can't believe I spelled something wrong. Oh, I just saw a fucking cool fight on the way home from work. It was funny!

Shit in my Face Scat Job Bitch Shit in my Face Scat Job Bitch

Tomb

Get back into your tomb! How come roon isn't spelled romb?

ManSpider responds:

Hahaha, you spack. Now I'm gonna shit in your face.

Online Band Riff 1 Online Band Riff 1

Pea Tear Griffin

That was cool. Crouching Tiger Hidden Cunt

ManSpider responds:

It was cool as fuck. You cunt.

Online Band Riff 2 Online Band Riff 2

Tis

Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Bastard Man's Old School Riff Bastard Man's Old School Riff

Smegadeth - Smeg Ups

Megadeth are better than Metallica.

Yes, they are!

Battletoads Bonus 1 Metalized! Battletoads Bonus 1 Metalized!

Rash, Zitz And Pimple

That was cool. The music on Battletoads In Battlemaniacs ruled. Now you need to cover the Double Dragon 1 music.
Anyone who votes less than 5 for this is a shit stabber.

GoreBastard responds:

Yes, Double Dragon is on my "to do list". Haha. So is murdering people.

Provoked to Fucking Kill Provoked to Fucking Kill

I Killed Fenner!

I killed scrubber!
My new tattoo said that this music is cool!

GoreBastard responds:

Your new tatto is cool. If a woman gets a tattoo on her cunt, is it called a "Twattoo"?