Riff of Shit Riff of Shit

I killed Fenner!!!!

No, I killed Fenner.

Another Short Riff of Death Another Short Riff of Death

Woman

If this music was a woman I'd bum it every day and rub my dick in it's face.

GoreBastard responds:

Your dick is quite small. Last time I checked. Which was never.

Necessary Evil (Napalm Death) Necessary Evil (Napalm Death)

Barney

You should change your name to Glen "Barney" Houghton. Napalm Death mother fucker!!! That was a cool cover.

Chors Goroth.
This is the best cover I've done. The drums sound fucking well good.

Anal Dessecration Anal Dessecration

Thick Bastard

What are you talking about? I didn't call you a thick bastard. I thought it was cool and funny you thick bastard. Now you should cover a Status Quo song.

GoreBastard responds:

Haha, no you said something like, stupid bastard. You were joking when you said it, it was funny...
I ain't gonna cover Status Quo Gareth... No... NO!

The Black Robes of Grim The Black Robes of Grim

Robes

I don't have any robes so I just walk around with my black pubes of grim. Except my pubes are brown so they are called the brown pubes of grim. That sounded cool. Was that Stephen Hawkins on vocals?

FlameMesial responds:

No it wasn't and basically that's insulted me really. But thanks anyway.

Short Death Metal Riff Short Death Metal Riff

Beavis And Shithead

This music makes me think of Beavis And Butthead. Those 2 mother fuckers where up to no good.

GoreBastard responds:

Yes. Remember how cool the music was on Beavis and Butthead for the SNES. That was dead fucking good mate you bellend!

F-Zero X - Port Town remade F-Zero X - Port Town remade

F Stands For Fuck

Fuck Zero. That's what the F stands for - FUCK! It's time to listen to some Anthrax and Cannibal Corpse and masturbate whilst looking at pictures from www.xlgirls.com JEAH!
Oh by the way, excellent work!!!!

Hey thanks!

F-Zero X Port Town (Nintendo) F-Zero X Port Town (Nintendo)

JEAH!

F Zero is cool as fuck and anyone who says otherwise should fuck off and grow some pubes. Those mother fuckers! I masturbate to F Zero music. I didn't masturbate to your F Zero music though. I stuck my dick in my computer and fucked it while it was playing. It burned my pubes off so now I'm the one who needs to grow some pubes.

FlameMesial responds:

Yeah you'll wanna listen to the remake for better quality. That computer of yours must be pretty frisky to burn off your pubes. I bet you enjoyed that!!

11-Second Loop 11-Second Loop

Pants Pissed

This music sounds like the sound of someone pissing their pants. "Diddle iddle weeeeeeee."

FlameMesial responds:

Good imagination - but dodgy. I kinda fucked this up really...

Subdue The Beast Subdue The Beast

Mars

The chances of anything coming from Mars is a million to one he says!
This song makes to want to find the creator of Batman and kill his stupid faggot body.

Good on ya laddy...
I want a piece of the Spiderman creator...